Returns & Cancellations
At Macpa Car Parts we hope that you are happy with your purchases, however we know that sometimes you will need to return or cancel an item.
- Before returning any goods please read our Terms and Conditions.
- Any products returned must be in a re-saleable condition & include the original packing and documentation.
- MACPA Auto Car Parts must be informed of any return requests within 7 days of the original order date.
Before returning your item(s) please contact Macpa Car Part Ltd for a Returns Authorisation Number.
- To Obtain a Returns Authorisation Number either:
- Call MACPA Auto Car Parts Customer Services Department on +44 (0) 01162519055.
- Email the customer service department at email@example.com
Return of Specialist Products
Certain products are treated specially for legal and/or health and safety reasons, It is important for your own and our couriers safety that they are followed. Aswell as the above procedures the below must also be adhered to.
• Batteries must NOT be removed from the sealed bag –
• Batteries must be returned in the original, un-damaged box. – Failure to do so will result in the courier NOT collecting the product.
• If the box is lost, damaged, defaced or unusable a suitable replacement box which meets the legal guidelines for the carriage of wet, prefilled batteries must be purchased. Macpa Car Parts can supply this at a cost of £5.99.
• Batteries CAN be returned to your local branch (with or without packaging) to be returned to our distribution centre free of charge
Once your return is authorised an acknowledgement will be emailed to the address used on your original order.
Lines are open 8:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday. Any products returned without a valid Returns Authorisation number will be refused.
Please return your item(s) in original packaging and ensure that all packages are securely wrapped. You must include a copy of your Returns Authorisation form in with your item(s), failure to do so will delay your refund.
Clearly mark your Returns Authorisation Number on the outside of the package, and send to the following address:
Return Authorisation No. ###
34 Great Central St, Leicester LE1 4JT.
The customer is responsible for all postage costs for products returned under our Returns Procedure unless this has been specifically agreed and confirmed in advance with the Customer Services Department.
Macpa Car Parts will not accept responsibility for loss or damage of goods during transit, please ensure that the insurance cover option is taken where possible.
All returns must be received within 7 days of receiving a Returns Authorisation Number.
Upon receipt, all products will be inspected and at our discretion, credit may be refused.
Any Packages received without a valid Returns Authorisation number on the outside will be refused.